RecruitNet International Ltd is now recruiting Dual qualified Paediatric Nurses with Theatre experience for a Hospital in Co Westmeath.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients.
- Promotes hospital customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be registered with NMBI Ireland.
- Have good clinical and professional ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competence in the use of information technology.
- Very Competitive salary rates
- Career development
- Access to Pension Scheme
- Attractive package with location allowance
Theatre experience not mandatory, training will be provided.
Nurse with or without Theatre experience or working in the Theatre in their own country within the EU region with a valid NMBI PIN and willing to relocate to Ireland will also be considered for the job.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.