Are you looking for a staff nurse job in North Dublin?
Attractive opportunity for NMBI Registered Nurses for a purpose-built nursing home expanding their team.
This is an ideal opportunity for nurses who are looking to work with modern luxury, high-quality care facility.
Also, those who are planning to relocate to Dublin from Other counties, Europe or UK.
👉 Top pay and great working conditions
👉 Immediate Start, Full time Permanent
👉 Great professional development opportunity
👉 Continued education and training.
👉 Great opportunity for nurses to work with Convalescent Care team.
NMBI Registered (Decision Letter not accepted at this time)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise, control staff and delegate duties as necessary.
- Treat residents with dignity, privacy and respect.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is maintained.
- To keep a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents.
- Follow all Nursing Healthcare policies are known and adhered to by all staff.
- To keep the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to.
Education & Qualifications:
- Must be NMBI registered with an active PIN (Not suitable for Decision Letter holders living outside of Ireland)
- Demonstrate a broad clinical knowledge based on Nursing best practice.
- Third Level Nursing Qualification
- Previous experience in a care of the elderly setting, Geriatric.
- Medical and surgical experience is advantage
- Strong friendly and customer service skills
- Adaptive and able to work in a fast pace work environment
- Be a strategic thinker with an ability to negotiate and influence
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational & decision making skills
- Excellent People management skills.
Contact us for more information on ☎️01 6010625 /
0879132248 or email your CV to email@example.com