We are delighted to assist our client in recruiting for permanent nursing roles for Day ward, Medical & surgical ward,Theatre orthopaedic, Theatre general, Endoscopy, PACU, Oncology department across Ireland.
Nurses with minimum 2 years experience (Preferably in JCI/NABH Hospitals) in Theatre, Endoscopy, PACU, Oncology, Cath Lab, Paediatric, Medical & Surgical, Emergency
👉 Top pay and great working conditions
👉 Immediate Start, Full time Permanent
👉 Great professional development opportunity
👉 Continued education and training.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise, control staff and delegate duties as necessary.
- Treat residents with dignity, privacy and respect.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is maintained.
- To keep a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents.
- Follow all Nursing Healthcare policies are known and adhered to by all staff.
- To keep the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to.
- Strong friendly and customer service skills
- Adaptive and able to work in a fast pace work environment
- Be a strategic thinker with an ability to negotiate and influence
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational & decision making skills
- Excellent People management skills.
Contact us for more information on ☎️01 6010625 /
0879132248 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.