RecruitNet International Ltd is now recruiting full time Staff Nurse for a Nursing Home in County Meath.
Duties & Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- To work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to deliver the best nursing practice based on individual needs of residents.
- Hands on approach with residents, caring and energetic attitude required.
- To provide quality person centered care to meet the needs of residents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too.
- Providing support to resident’s families.
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations.
- Must be available to work day, night and weekend shifts when required.
Education & Qualifications:
- Must be NMBI Registered Nurse
- Demonstrate a broad clinical knowledge based on Nursing best practice
- Be a strategic thinker with an ability to negotiate and influence
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational & decision making skills
- Excellent People management skills
- Competitive salary rates
- Christmas Bonus
- Meals provided
- Professional development
- Opportunities for career progression
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.