NMBI Registered nurses Required for Kildare, Dublin and Wicklow. Our client is currently recruiting for the children with complex needs one on one basis with various disabilities in their own home. Both part time and full time available . Company car for one Float/pool nurse if successful for the role.
· Work closely in partnership with all family members
· Ensure the provision of excellent evidenced-based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on needs identified and review.
· Maintain a high standard of infection control for self and for others
· Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
· Ability to work alone and within a team
· Excellent organizational skills
· The ideal candidate should be happy to take care of children with disabilities in their home
Education & Qualifications:
Live register of NMBI in the General division.
. Flexible Hours (Full time & Part time)
. Permanent contracts available
. 40hrs per week.
. Free Health Check Every Year.
. Desirable bonus on completion of one year in employment
. Career Progression
. Funded Training
. Company car for a Float nurse if successful for the role
.Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Contact us for more information on ☎️01 6010625 /
0879132248 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.