RecruitNet International Ltd is now recruiting Healthcare Assistants for Nursing Homes across Ireland.
Duties & Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Deliver quality personal care to Residents in a person-centered manner under the direction/supervision of the nurses on duty.
- Perform tasks to provide care and comfort to residents and assist with activities of daily living as directed by the Nurse on Duty.
- Promote a safe and caring environment for the Residents through providing high standards of care.
- Provide care as specified in the Care Plans and actively participate in the on-going review of resident’s needs.
- Actively communicate with CNMs, Nurses, other Carers and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
Qualifications and Skills
- QQI Level 5 (Fetac Level 5) or Equivalent courses in EU(QQI/ NFQ/NVQ) is essential or Registered Staff Nurse in Native Country.
- Previous Experience is desirable but not mandatory.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Our Client’s are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.