RecruitNet is currently recruiting NMBI registered Float nurse for the children with complex needs one on one basis with various disabilities in their own home.
The successful candidate will be part of a nurse led care team and will report directly to the CNM2. Full driving licence is essential for this role. A company car will be provided or expenses for own car.
- Work closely in partnership with all family members
- General nursing care with ADLs.
- Administrating medications
- Ensure the provision of excellent evidenced-based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on needs identified and review.
- Maintain a high standard of infection control for self and for others
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Excellent organizational skills
Education & Qualifications:
- Live register of NMBI in the General division or Paediatric division.
- Previous experience in paediatrics desirable but not essential
- Full driving licence
. Free Health Check Every Year.
. Desirable bonus on completion of one year in employment
. Career Progression
. Funded Training
. Company car or expenses for own car
.Job Types: Full-time