Our client a leading Nursing home Group, actively looking to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) for their Nursing home in Kildare.
Job Location: Kildare
- Sr Nurses with management skill also can apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work alongside the Home Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Nursing Home.
- To assume responsibility for the provision of high standards of nursing and social care.
- To deputise in the absence of the Home Manager.
- To be familiar with the NH inspection process.
- To ensure that the regulatory file for Inspection is kept up to date and that you are familiar with the inspection procedure.
- To ensure regulatory compliance in respect of HIQA standards, Fire, Health and Safety and Environmental Health, and any other regulatory standards.
- To keep up to date on current practices of Care for Older Persons.
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful applicant:-
- Must be a registered nurse on, the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI.
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years relevant post registration nursing experience.
- Must possess management/supervisory experience, including team leadership with resource planning and allocation.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, relatives/visitors, employees, management and external bodies e.g. GPs, hospitals, HSE, HIQA, etc.
Salary range can be 50K to 58K yearly and weekly 42 working hours.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.