Full time /Permanent
Job Location: Munster /Dublin & Galway
We are delighted to assist our client in recruiting for permanent nursing roles in a private hospital in Munster /Dublin and Galway. They are offering exciting opportunities for nurses with experience in Cath Lab!
Our clients are dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
Benefits – Packages Include The Following
• Excellent competitive salaries
• Incremental pay scales
• Additional premiums for shift allowances
• 39-hour week
• A supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development
• Excellent quality care standards across all services with a commitment to prioritizing standards of patient care
• Recognized nursing qualification
• NMBI Registration
• Must hold NMBI Decision Letter with the possibility of undertaking RCSI exam
• If holding an NMBI decision letter, minimum of two years post-practice nursing experience required in a hospital setting
• A specialist course in one of these clinical areas would be desirable
• Commitment to ongoing professional development
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a prestigious hospital.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills
Must be flexible and have an ability to work on own initiative
RecruitNet is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For more details, please contact email@example.com or call 0892172325